<body>
READ MYFISTS
home

Personal Anecdote
SINGLE MOTHER
CHIN

This may not be the best job in the world, but it's the only one I have.Welcome to my BLOG.


ads
you know what to do







Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
FAVORITE LINKS
view here

• TWITTER
• MULTIPLY
• 20 SOMETHING BLOGGERS
• WORDPRESS
affiliates
hook me up

• potpot
• myjiran
• Jaw
• Rai
• Ray
• Maris
• alejandra
• angel
• arriane
• ava
• bem
• bianca
• chichi
• darlene
• divina
• jean
• jerynah
• jhen
• jhelz
• kai
• kai2
• katrice
• kristy
• louise
• mariel
• ming
• myrtle
• nadine
• rachel
• ren
• renise
• rosa
• Jogie
tagboard
scream your lungs



ShoutMix chat widget
credits
kudos to you
Layout : miming
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"THEM"
Thursday, May 1, 20081:45 AM
0 comments
.
.

.

I would be better off recuperating among people I loved and among people who loved me*frowns*. They just don’t know how hard it must have been to let “them” do things for me when I’m going through a case of emotional exhaustion*frowns again*. Not to mention, “them”, were actually those who utterly forbids me to show how I struggled hard to climb the tallest mountain just to witness how it’s like to view from the top and to feel that it was always worth it *ingon anako ka emo*. I was judged by “them”. My world then was awfully dreary *dreary jud!*…..I’ve never felt so alone and deserted in a strange, cold world *sighs*. I was like a flower planted in the desert, isolated and friendlesss…..*nanginahanglan og water* lol! But time was like a roller coaster. I thought it will be a much longer wait than I had anticipated…but it was’nt. “Them” being inconsiderate and unsympathetic, surprisingly paid as much attention to me as they can. “Them” were no longer “them”. They’ve become a part of me, a part of my journey, and somehow…in a way….a part of my family..*smiles*. It was so sudden and unable to explain..but one thing’s for sure..It was really bound to happen for God has his own way.*di angay magdali**mapandol nya ta**lisod na*.For time heals all wounds. I then whispered to myself…”I was just going through something everyone my age goes through……….”*big grin*

Labels:





Add to Google Reader or Homepage